- Oakridge is a partnership between Westbank, one of Canada’s leading private developers and QuadReal, one of the world’s largest pension funds, where both are and will remain significantly invested in the long-term success of Oakridge.
- Westbank and QuadReal will be the property management. With combined experience managing and owning many of Canada’s premier office buildings, Canada’s leading hotels, Canada’s top-performing shopping centres and Canada’s most sought-after residential buildings, this ensures your investment is in good hands. No other offering comes remotely close in providing this commitment and level of expertise.
- Creative Space benefits from a direct link to a district energy system, which will produce 70% less greenhouse gas emissions than a comparable project.
- Creative Space at the Woodlands was designed from the beginning as a strata offering, to create work environments that people will find inspiring. Each office at Oakridge enjoys its own distinct sense of arrival, with much more frontage and natural light than a typical office building.
- Creative Space is built directly on the Canada Line with direct access to the Oakridge – 41st Ave Station. By 2040, 50% of the 40 million visitors to Oakridge will arrive by mass transit and as such we have made transit a core pillar of our mobility strategy.
- The strata office at Oakridge will integrate a fully thought-through touchless entry and exit system, where you can go contact free from your car to your desk.
- The strata office at Oakridge will include medical grade air filtration systems to remove upwards of 99.5% of air particulates and pathogens.
- Creative Space at the Woodlands is located above one of North America’s most successful shopping centres.
- Creative Space at the Woodlands will have access to a fitness club, a 1KM running track and a 40,000 square foot aquatic club as well as Vancouver’s largest community centre and second largest library.
- With more than a third of the 28-acre Oakridge property covered in park, the trees and abundant greenery will provide a natural filter, improving air quality, reducing noise, even sequestering carbon dioxide, contributing to the long-term health of workers, residents and visitors.